Web Developer (St. Louis)
The Web Developer will develop modern, dynamic, and interactive websites, and will be a dedicated and energetic professional who will assist in the development of innovative web solutions for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of WordPress websites, themes and plugins.
Configure and maintain WordPress website installations.
- Assist with the integration of third party services into existing web properties.
- Perform any other web-related maintenance tasks as needed.
Applicants should have experience with each of the following technologies and concepts:
- WordPress management and theme development, as well as common plugins such as WPML, WooCommerce, ACF, etc.
- Data Interchange formats such as JSON / XML, including working with APIs and third-party integration.
- Experience with or understanding of web servers (i.e. Apache, Nginx).
- Experience with hosting platforms and services as well as knowledge of domain and DNS management.
- Experience with or understanding of database technologies and basic relational database concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with Responsive Web Design Implementation.
- Knowledge of working with design tools such as Photoshop / Illustrator.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Summer Fridays program
- Health Insurance
- 401K + company match
- Fun environment
- Unlimited creative fuel (coffee)!
Email your resume, website sample links (at least three live links) and references to [email protected]. Include the phrase “Knock on Sustainable Bamboo” in the subject line of your email. Only qualified candidates who include samples and references will be considered.